Your Gold Medal Conference Venue For Team BuildingFebruary 17, 2012 at 3:16 pm | Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment
Tags: Britain, Buckinghamshire, Bucks, building, business, centre, centres, conference, conferences, facilities, Lane End, meeting, meetings, team, team-building, teambuilding, UK, United Kingdom, venue, venues
This summer’s London 2012 games will be unmissable – for people all over the UK it will be the sports spectacular of a lifetime.
After years of anticipation and excitement, Britain is just weeks away from the start of London 2012 on July 27.
But why just watch sports when you can take part?
Win gold, silver and bronze medals for your company or organisation in a range of events designed to test your teamwork skills in an enjoyable, motivational way.
Create your perfect team building day by choosing up to six events, including:
- Archery – don’t worry if you’ve never fired a bow! We give you full safety instruction and a practice session to help you hit the bullseye
- Biathlon – traverse a course on walking skis then fire an air rifle at lettered targets to make words and score points
- Gymkhana – instead of horses you’ll be riding Segways around a course. Aim for a ‘clear round’ in the quickest time to score maximum points
- Basketball Hockey – dribble a hockey ball down a tricky course then pick up a basketball and shoot for the hoop
- Human Table Football – super soccer fun in this life-sized equivalent of table football
- Sumo Wrestling – don a fun sumo suit then attempt to wrestle your opponent out of the ring
- Target Tennis, Target Golf – test your skill by hitting the targets.
Choose six sports for a full day’s team building (£110 + VAT per person) or four for a half-day (three hours, £75 + VAT per person).
International conference centres like Lane End are the perfect venue for your ideal team building day.