Our newly transformed Wycombe Court is now open to delegates again after the latest phase of refurbishments was completed on schedule.
Wycombe Court is now bigger and brighter than ever with higher ceilings and larger windows – letting in more natural daylight and giving delegates better views of our beautiful grounds.
Improvements include bigger room sizes, new plasma screens, an upstairs coffee area and improved air conditioning – bringing Wycombe Court into line with our other self-contained conference venues.
Refurbishment work was carried out during the Christmas and New Year break to avoid disruption.
The new-look Wycombe Court has already hosted its first conference delegates.
Lane End Conference Centre Operations Director Mike Gough said: “Our clients are very happy with the bright fresh open feel; it looks magnificent.”
Wycombe Court can accommodate:
- 90 delegates in a theatre-style room configuration
- 40 delegates in a cabaret-style layout
- 30 delegates in a U-shaped layout.
Everything is on schedule for completion by the end of January, including:
- higher speed (100 megabyte) internet access
- a new private boardroom for fine dining and senior executive meetings
- a new bistro-style restaurant for Wycombe Hall with a new decked area for alfresco dining
- new floor-to-ceiling glass doors at Wycombe Lodge with a new deck for alfresco dining
- a new reception plus ongoing refurbishment of all bedrooms
- extending and enhancing The Cabin games room and bar.
If you would like more information on Wycombe Court and Lane End’s other conference and training facilities, or would like to come and visit us, please contact us or call us on 01494 881171 for more information.